Sunday, December 21, 2014

Farewell Teacher

In the midst of Christmas preparations, our staff sends Best Wishes to one of our colleagues who is moving on to another school. Cassandra is full of spunk and these bright colours just spoke to me when creating her card. I used a SSS stencil and inked the background with distress ink. The dies are from Paper Smooches, Lawn Fawn and Memory Box. The stamps are MFT, SSS, Paper Smooches and Lawn Fawn. I had so much fun piecing this together and just love how it turned out. I added the bottom picture after I took my original photos. I decided to add glossy accents over the Wink of Stella pen on the apple -- LOVE the shine and dimension.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles

Thanks for stopping in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx