Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day #1


Well so far this class has been amazing as is typical for Online Card Classes (OCC). I have loved all the techniques so far, but decided to do the homework for the one that Kristina Werner taught. The fact that I got two cards out of the deal was awesome. I didn't have the same background stamp as she did, but for this class I am determined to work with what I have. Watercoloring for me is still relatively new, however, with the emboss resist to help, I have to admit I am pleased with the outcome. My background stamp is a gingham stamp from Impression Obsession. For the card design, I stuck pretty close to Kristina's sample, but of course added my own twist. I love the glossy accents on the big you!! Other stamps are from Simon Says as well as the big you die. The heart dies are from Lawn Fawn.



Thanks for stopping in,



2 comments:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx