Sunday, August 3, 2014

Still loving this flower die!

Hi there,

I am still loving this flower die. It is called Tilth Flower by Memory Box. Absolutely one of my favourites!!! I made two different cards today. One is very similar to a card I did on another post, but this time the flowers (on both cards) are done using the inlaid die cut method. On the second card, I also attempted some copic airbrushing for my background. I have to say I am quite pleased with the results. On that card I added some wink of stella to my airbrushed flower. I think it turned out so pretty!



I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Sister Act Card Challenge #68 - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - anything goes

Thanks for stopping in,





3 comments:

  1. They're so cute!
    'Been wanting to try airbrush ink technique but haven't yet... scared.... to spend more if i get addicted... lol!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome Kath!! :) I still can't figure this blog thing out so hope this reply comes thru :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx