Monday, August 18, 2014

Popping in to say . . .

Hello blogland it is my son's birthday today. Happy Birthday Adam!!! Can't believe you are 14 today!! Hope you have a fabulous day sweetie and can't wait to pop on over to the theatre to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with you and the rest of the crew. Here is the birthday card I made for you to go with the movie theme. I had to have some of the popcorn falling out of the bucket, because I don't know about you, but I can't seem to have popcorn without some hitting the ground before I get to my seat . . . LOL!



I have been waiting awhile to use some of the supplies on this card - especially the cute popcorn items from Stamps of Life! Banner die is MFT, numbers are Lawn Fawn, patterned paper is Lawn Fawn and Avery Elle and the tiny inside greeting is Simon Says Stamp.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Clear It Out Challenge - anything goes

Thanks for stopping in - I am off to the movies,






No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx