Saturday, November 16, 2013

Happy 65th Birthday Dad!

Thursday was my dad's 65th Birthday (born in the same year and day as prince Charles)! Today is his surprise party! Good thing he doesn't go on my blog :). Well, hopefully there will still be a party, as it is snowing blizzard hard outside. We have 12" so far this morning and it is still coming down. It is the light fluffy kind and it is very pretty.

Anyhoo, on to my card. I created it using the theme of the week for the Outlawz Paper a la Mode Challenge. The theme is stars and/or snowflakes. Ironically, even though I chose to use stars, the fact that it was snowing so hard during the card creation, it is almost like I used both. :)

I only have time for pics right now, I will come back tomorrow to post details.

HaPpY BiRthDAy Dad! This one's for you:




ETA:

Supplies:

Cardstock: MFT and Gina K
Stamps: MFT (all except 65), CTMH
Dies: MFT, Lawn Fawn, Spellbinders
Ink: Memento, Versamark

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Make It Monday #166 - always anything goes
Addicted to Stamps - punches and dies
Challenges for Everybody - anything goes


Have a happy snowy day,



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Katherine..love the colors and embossing..fabulous design..Happy Birthday to your Dad..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great minimalistic card, I love the stars and the cool colors. Thank you for joining the ATSC. Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love this card! The colors and star cut out you've used are fabulous! :) Such a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps Challenges! Hope you will join in our next challenge as well! Hugs - *Vicki* - ATS DT

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx