Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Sky's the Limit Birthday

Hello all! I have a new card today for the Paper a la Mode (PAM) challenge over at the Outlawz. If you are not a member already, you should come join us! It is lots of fun and there are tonnes of great prizes every month. My card today is for my daughter's birthday! She will be turning 11 this week. I made a shaker card earlier in the summer and she loved it soooo much, so I can't to wait to see her face when she opens this.


This pic is in the bright sunlight so you can see the subtle sparkle - as well shaker pieces are at the bottom.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
Craft Foam: Creatology
DP: Echo Park, Lawn Fawn
Stamps: MFT (PI girl), Lawn Fawn (the sky's the limit) , Paper Smooches (happy birthday), Gina K (clouds)
Embossing Powder: Clear Detail (Ranger)
Dies: Sizzix (circles), SSS (shaker pieces - hearts and stars)
Markers: copic
Other: wink of stella, beads etc - unknown

Challenges I would like to enter:

Inspire Me Fridays - always anything goes
Make It Monday - always anything goes
Kitty Bee Designs - birthday
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes
Pennys Challenge #141 - dies and / or punches
CMC Copic Challenge - anything goes

UPDATE:

Woohoo! So very cool to be featured for my beautiful daughter's special birthday card!


Enjoy your Saturday! I am off to see my sister who is here from San Diego for a short visit!

Hugs,



15 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY adorable!! Your shaker card had me smiling from ear to ear. Your daughter is going to LOVE this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very sweet. I am sue your daughter will love it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at PCJ.
    Laine - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a spectacular card, Katherine! I love the image, your coloring, your papers, and your adorable shaker card. Your daughter will love it. Thanks for linking up with us this week at the Sister Act Challenge. Good luck.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous and soooo adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally darlin circle card...I pinned it here....cute, cute, cute!

    http://pinterest.com/paperieblooms/cardscircle-cards/

    my blog
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pretty shaker card you made for your daughters birthday. I would lay bets that she just adores it.
    Kind wishes from across the pond Joan P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper- Crafy Challenges
    Vania
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning birthday card - let me know if you need my address!! Thanks for joining the Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Birthday card Katherine, love the sweet image and fabulous colouring and shaker...wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I absolutely love your shaker card! What a creative idea!
    Thank ;you forjoining us for our CMC Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is simply the CUTEST card every!!! LOVE IT! So happy you joined us at Kitty Bee's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this! Super fun image and design. Mahalo for playing with us over at Kitty Bee Designs!

    Hugs,
    Niki
    notjustgreetingshawaii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. so very pretty!
    I'll be featuring you this week @ Inspire Me Fridays, thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Congrats on being featured on Inspire Me Fridays, which is where I saw your card.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx