Saturday, August 17, 2013

Slam Dunk - Birthday

Today I am sharing a card that I have created for my middle son's birthday. He becomes a teenager tomorrow! EEeek! That's two in the house now. LOL! Anyhoo, this card also happens to be my first card and post as an Outlawz Paper-a-la-mode designer. Wooohooo! Today's challenge theme is Birthdays - what great timing! Please be sure to stop by and join us!
 



Supplies Used:
Digi Stamp: Mo Manning Slam Dunk
Stamps: SSS (happy birthday) , unknown (numbers)
Inside created: computer generated : font from: Darcy Baldwin fontography
Cardstock, Twine and Dies: MFT
Image printed on X-Press It
Markers: copic
Pattern Paper: MME, Echo Park

Challenges I would like to enter this card into:

Creative Corner Challenges - anything goes
Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
2 Creative Chicks - anything goes for kids
One Crazy Stamper - Birthdays
Mos Digital Challenge - something sweet and as my kids would say "Basketball and Birthdays are Sweet Mom"(hope this counts)
Color me Creative Classroom - anything goes

Yay! My card was chosen to be featured at the Outlawz!

Enjoy your weekend,





8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is perfect for a guy! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a teenage boy Kathy. See you around Outlawz Challenges
    Kind wishes from the UK
    Joan
    http//:stampinslippers-lakeslady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Cute!!
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on designing for Outlawz! I'm there, too, so I'll pop in. Also love your card with the basketball theme for your son. My oldest son, now 28, is an Asst. Men's Basketball Coach at a University, so this stood out to me. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! I look forward to seeing you around the Outlawz! xx

      Delete
  5. What a fun card! Your coloring skills are amazing and I love the stars!! And you even decorated the inside of the card too. How cool! Thank you for participating in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog's "Make the Cut" challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card for your teenage boy! If you find the image sweet, I think it will count. ;-)
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Mo's Digital Pencil!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! Love the cute image and papers you used! Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
    GD Gerda.
    Http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx