Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy Bee Day!

Ooooooh I'm loving this hexagon die from SSS (Simon Says Stamp). I have been playing around with it all morning. I decided to enter the pre-class challenge 1 for Summer Card Camp 2. This challenge was to use 4 out of 5 of the colors in a color challenge. I have to admit I don't usually go for the color challenges because I am such a "pink" girl. That is why I am excited about this camp as I am hoping it will really push me out of my comfort zone.

Color Combo
Card Front

Multi Dimensional - used a combo of pop dots and different layers of thick card stock

Inside of Card

Close up of cute little bee on the inside
UPDATE:  How exciting! Just found out I was featured on Inspire Me Fridays this week! Woohoo!


Supplies Used:

Cardstock: MFT
Dies and Stamps: SSS (Simon Says Stamp); spellbinders
Ink: Memento
Markers: Copic
Other: Glossy Accents

Challenges I would like to enter:

One Stop Craft Challenge - anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - always anything goes
Blogger's Challenge - create your own background
Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes
Polka Doodle - Make your own background
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes

Thanks for checking in! Enjoy your day,



7 comments:

  1. Very cute! See you in SCC 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love the BG you created! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the SCC2 class also! Tomorrow morning can't come soon enough! I'll keep an eye out for your cards. I'm glad you pushed yourself with the card you have here. The result is fantastic. Love the hexagons and how you have placed the colors. Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
    Hugs,
    Cathy xx
    (Corysnana1)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Katherine!!!

    I'll be featuring you this week @ Inspire Me Fridays, thank you so much for linking up!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting! That is a great birthday present this morning! I am heading over to check the feature now!
      Thank you so much - I feel honoured!
      Hugs,
      Katherine

      Delete
  5. Love this card & the dimentional on it you have done a great job and congrats on the publication if you pardon the pun I bet your buzzing :) Thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is a beautiful card, Katherine. Thanks for playing along with us.
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx