Monday, January 28, 2013

Hello

When you can't sleep, you might as well craft I always say! Since I should get to bed, I thought I would check out a couple of CAS blogs to see if I could do a quick challenge or two. It works out great that I used a sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch! to create my card for CAS-ual Fridays. The theme at CAS-ual Fridays is to make your mark and use markers in your project. I may have to do another card if I have time this week. I am using this cute paper smooches stamp set that I got a few weeks ago and think the images are all adorable. Cardstock is Gina K and pattern paper is scraps from Carta Bella (Merry and Bright paper). Of course me being me, I had to add a couple gems (CTMH). I fussy cut that adorable walrus after coloring him with copics and popped him up for some dimension.




Once again, here are the challenges I am entering: the sketch:


And:

Cas-ual Fridays #87 - use markers in your creation

ETA: I would like to add this to the Paper Smooches guest designer search.

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your week!



3 comments:

  1. He's super cute Katherine! The blue gem on his nose really makes me smile! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy makes me laugh - you've used him perfectly to make this cheery card, sure to bring a smile to someone's face! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card ... love the colour palette you've used ... it really makes the image pop! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx