Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy "Bird"day Mom

I've been waiting to use this adorable bird for a birthday card and my mom is the lucky one to receive this little cutie! (Sorry the pics weren't so great - night time pics with no light). This was also a chance to try a different kind of bow. It looks a little funny from the angle in the first picture, but each angle I chose that showcased the bow in a better light created dark shadows. Hope you get the idea, the photos don't do this card justice. And before I forget - May your birthday be extra fabulous Mom! Lotsa love sent your way!!!!




Challenges I would like to enter:

2 Sisters Challenge Blog - celebration
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenges - for the birds

Have a wonderful weekend,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katherine, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a thoughtful comment.

    Your birdie card is adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute pretty image thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx