Saturday, January 5, 2013

Favorite Cards of 2012

The following are my favourite cards from 2012. Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your wonderful comments. They are all read and appreciated! Here's to a wonderful 2013 filled with lots of love, good health and of course great crafting!!! These are in no particular order (funny thing - almost all of my favorites have pink in them - big surprise - LOL!)


Truly one of my all time favourites! Click here for the link to the original post.


Link for this card is here.


Birthday card for my mom - love this Stella image. Click here for original post.

Don't you just think she is adorable! Original post can be found here.


I just love these birds. The post for this card is here.

Thank you Debby for the idea to do this type of post. As always you are a constant source of inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by and Happy New Year to all!

Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your gorgeous cards Katherine no wonder they're your favourites.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx