Saturday, August 25, 2012

Thinking of you

I made this card for someone who is going through a difficult time. I have wanted to try doing a kraft on kraft background for awhile with some ink distressing and this seemed like a great time to try it. I love how the flowers just pop off the page.





Supplies:

Stamps: Penny Black & Gina K
Dies: MFT
Ink: CTMH
Cardstock: Gina K & Bazzill
Ribbon: Offray
Buttons: Doodlebug
Hemp: Unknown

Challenges I would like to enter:

Card Makin Mamas - new technique (kraft on kraft with distressing)
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes
Craft Your Days Away - anything goes
Make It Monday - always anything goes

Thanks for stopping in! Hope you have some crafting time this weekend.


12 comments:

  1. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #165, #189, #217, #227 and #228.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful! Absolutely love the design it is stunning :) Saw this over at MIM too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so beautiful! Absolutely love the design it is stunning :) Saw this over at MIM too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card ,love the CAS design and those flowers are stuning
    thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, I love Kraft and the way you stamped script onto it. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice card.saw you on MIM.good luck in MIM.

    thanks
    kavitha
    www.snapkavi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely - those buttons make a fab pop of colour!!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Final Challenge - Anything Goes!

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card and colours Katherine. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin Mamas. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katherine,
    Outstanding Kraft on Kraft with distressing card. I think the flowers look sensational and you are right, they really do pop! Nice work here and congratulations for being our featured entry at Make It Monday. :)
    Hope you have a great week!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous I love this card very clean and simple

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card. Yes, I agree the flowers do really pop out against your Kraft background. I really like the various buttons you used for the centers.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx