Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for a colleague of mine! I have been playing around with Bugaboo digi stamps lately and since my co-worker loves golf, I couldn't resist using this J.J. image.


Inside of Card:


Close Ups:




Supplies used:

Stamp: Bugaboo Digi & computer generated saying for inside
Markers: copic
Pens: White Sharpie paint, White Gelly Roll & Black 0.5 copic multiliner
Ink: Black CTMH
Button: Doodlebug
Stickers: Dollarama Scrapbook Kit
Flowers & Brad: Unknown
Gems: Colorbok
Cardstock: White Daisy (CTMH); Brown & Pink Cardstock (Bazzill)
Designer Paper: DCWV glitter pack
Circle Punches: Marvy
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Glitter: Ritz
Sparkle: Liquid Glass (CTMH); Glitz Stardust (CTMH)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me Challenges - Pink and Sparkly
Critter Sketch Challenge Blog - Use 3 embellishments
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Truly Madly Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes
Birthday Sundaes Challenges - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!






9 comments:

  1. lol...what a fun card Katherine.Great image and fabulous colouring..




    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny but nice creativity card. This is beautiful card and wonderful colors.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Card Printing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and oh, so, cute!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are awesome. I wish I could color like that. Your blog is full of inspiration. I found you on Outlawz, I am now a follower, come and hop over to my blog. http://berni46.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katherine,

    It was nice to hear form you and I appreciate you following me, I have just started my blog and look forward to following those who come to me! I love your colouring, is this a bugaboo stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and fun card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. I'm sure your friend will love it. Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok I love this hands down! This would be perfect for my aunt! Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great...your colouring here is perfect! Love the cute image and those papers go perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx